Love & Logic® Parenting Philosophy
What is it?
Love and Logic® is a parenting philosophy developed in 1977 by Jim Fay and Foster Cline, M.D. Together they have over 75 years experience in working with and raising kids. It is the philosophy of choice among leading educators, parents, and other professionals worldwide. There are hundreds of trained independent facilitators of Love and Logic® throughout the world.
Facilitators, such as Decca, teach parenting courses to help others unlock the secrets of successful parenting. Participants in the classes receive practical, easy-to-use techniques that work - not just a lot of theory.
• Identifying steps to responsibility
• Recognizing who has the control
• Offering appropriate choices
• Identifying who the problem belongs to
• Setting limits for children by using enforceable statements
• Recognizing empathetic responses
• Designing appropriate consequences
• Designing strategies for resolving a problem situation
Copyright © 2018 Blue Ridge Parenting LLC | All Rights Reserved